Friday, September 10, 2010

Runner's World - Quotes

The Runner's World magazine provides insight information on running. They also send daily quotes, once you sign up. Some of the best quotes that I have seen till date are
  1. Just do the best with what you have, and you'll soon be doing it better - Gil Hodges.
  2. I ran and ran every day, and I acquired a sense of determination, this sense of spirit that I would never, never, give up, no matter what else happened - Wilma Rudolph.
  3. Even when you have gone as far as you can, and everything hurts, and you are staring at the specter of self-doubt, you can find a bit more strength deep inside you, if you look closely enough -Hal Higdon.
  4. It is the runner in me who can make peace with her body and the passage of time - Kristin Armstrong.
  5. Running creates a sense of balance in my life. It's a great feeling to just get out and lose myself in a run - Jill Biden.
  6. You only ever grow as a human being if you're outside your comfort zone - Percy Cerutty.
Running gives me time to clear my head, relax, enjoy the surrounding and listen to your inner thoughts - Hariprasath

No comments: